• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Mole the Awesome

New Bug: Set in stone achievement badge

Within the events section of the achievements, there is a badge called Set In Stone. This was created in the 2020 (i think) archeology event. At the end of the event I was at the silver level with 6/10 clay tablet questlines achieved. Fair enough. when i started the 2021 i saw that the number...
  2. Mole the Awesome

New Bug: Promethium and Orichalcum collection

On iPad version. As of today May 2nd I am unable to collect from my Promethium and Orichalcum buildings. The graphhic shows that there are goods ready to be collected. However when I click any part of the building, nothing happens. I am able to collect from all other buildings i have tried...
  3. Mole the Awesome

Mars Ore exploration

I’ve come to the end of the Mars continent map, and still need to carry out explorations so that I have enough Mars Ore for SAAB. If I stay within the Mars tech tree, but start exploring the SAAB continent map, will I still be able to explore for Mars Ore on the Mars continent map?
  4. Mole the Awesome

Lighthouse of Alexandria boost on other GBs?

Is the Lighthouse of Alexandria meant to have a supply boost on other GBs? In the wiki and other forum posts i dont see anything that suggests is shouldn’t. However, when I collect supplies from the Truce Tower, I see it collects as described in the wiki, and no more, even though i have enough...
  5. Mole the Awesome

Ninja forest

I’m starting to use Ninja in VF. So maybe a dumb question. What constitutes a forest? Is it just more than one tree. Is there a key anywhere showing what it looks like?