• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Ev4ma

New Bug: GvG Bugs

This occurs on all maps in Mount Killmore, a guild that isn't on the map sieges, no one can see who is sieging till they reload the map, however if you reload the map if it is an enemy you've probably lost the sector. This problem has been plaguing me and my guildmates for ages, months even...
  2. Ev4ma

Forwarded: In GE IV the troop rewards show Ronin twice as artillery and Heavy.

Ronin is VF Heavy and Rocket Troop is VF Artillery. But Ronin is displayed twice, and no it isn't a problem on my end . The image describes the bug best. This is the 59th GE encounter, era VF. Browser is Google Chrome
  3. Ev4ma

Already Suggested: Remove the "Reward Obtained" pop-up when collecting from our cities.

Proposal: Remove the "Reward Obtained" popup that appears when we collect from our city. Or at least make it so we can disable it via settings. Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else?: Yes. Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?: Yes...
  4. Ev4ma

Why 1.9 is awesome

Let's all add reasons to the list. - Good for leveling arcs. - You get to help others. - Good way to get blueprints - Good way to get medals - A way to bank FPs into your inventory
  5. Ev4ma

music debate Whats better Metal or pop music

Rules: no songs containing profanity link songs from Youtube If a song has a swear word must be in a spoiler and say it contains swearing Do not go off the topic of music Feel free to criticize music tastes as long as it is not too harsh ::)
  6. Ev4ma

Lions is recruiting

removed
  7. Ev4ma

jaims i'm sadly coming to start a battle town... No nego allowed

I will start a series on this world hopefully. If RL will permit warning i'm coming to fight and plunder you all
  8. Ev4ma

Do Not Suggest: custom portraits (in order to balance; it should cost diamonds)

Proposal: for custom portraits to be made Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea: Yes Reason: It would make the game cooler and possibly make more diamond spenders so more revenue for inno. Plus there would be something for everyone Details: I believe inno should make custom...
  9. Ev4ma

whats your favourite dance

What is your favourite dance
  10. Ev4ma

Player Response thread for journal of the wannabe fighter

The journal can be found Here
  11. Ev4ma

Android app not getting the update

Hi my Moto E4 android 7 has not received the update for the app should I be concerned This is urgent!!!!! I have installed and uninstalled the app What should I do @Lady Marlena
  12. Ev4ma

Player Journal of a wannabe fighter

Hi I am Emma I have been playing for 4 months or so, and I am going to write a log of what is happening in my city I currently am in the late middle ages Please leave comments Here please thank you
  13. Ev4ma

Moaning (Keep all your moaning here and stay here)

Moan here and no where else
  14. Ev4ma

Artistic clubhouse

Hi we design avatars and guild recruitments We can make a guild webpage and scratch games Cost: free How to order via replies on the thread then I will pm you No waiting list right now Projects may take a while to be made