• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Bug: City's interface on GvG

i'm using Opera GX Has happened one more time to me, not sure what is triggering it, but i could guess, please let the devs know it's possible and happening
  2. Troops Barracks Multi-Menu (like productions recent improvement)

Proposal: Give us the option to "scroll" through troop barracks same as we can with productions buildings. Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea Tried "easier option to sellect/scroll troops via barracks" nothing showed up Reason: As individual, i'm using a lot military...
  3. Any possible upcoming changes ?

Any idea if and which other GB's are about to be "fixed" ? i'm having a 34lvl Seed Vault, i do "exploit" it by jumping to as many guilds as possible every 2-3 weeks, shall i avoid leveling it .. ? thanks instead
  4. Clicking on "Ruin-Taverns" removes the delay between aiding (and probably more) bug or not ?

As i noticed multiple times, when i visit a tavern which is still ruins (bronze) the next aid's i do, have no delay between the next clicks on aiding (mb on other things too). I can click 5 aid buttons within 2 seconds (or 1 or 3 seconds) and the server accepts all, this is impossible when i...
  5. Cold: Battlegrounds - Show the progress of a sector while in Combat or Negotiation

Proposal: Create a small window (pop up or toggle) in a corner or the center of the screen showing the Progress of the Sector you selected last Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea yes Reason: Many times while rushing a sector, players stay long on a manual fight or a...
  6. Already Suggested: Trading - Remove "Off-Guild-Trades" from the Guild Market

Proposal: Trades that Are Not Meant to be for the Guild Market - Have no reason to be there ! Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea No Reason: There is no reason for Trades that are not meant to be in the Guild-Market being shown there , unless we want to promote...