• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Advancing in the Continent Map beyond your age?

try TE drones aswell. myself used to stay long in CE, Strike Teams , Attack hellicopters, even CE Tanks where handy on AA GvG map, depends your boosts ofc
  2. SAM or SAAB?

SAAB and work your attack, defence won't change much there 6 nails + 2 rogues on low attrition, maybe mixing more rogues on higher (vs shreders belts on high attrition)
  3. Update 1.214 Feedback

as for the 5% of players who use the heal all vs the 5% of the players who use GvG, ok they have to get payed somehow, but it's too keen.. impo they could be closer to the players than what they currently are
  4. New World Feedback Thread

checked russian forum, there was a late notification (just 3 hours before GBG starts) but at least there was ! (translate : Updated information: We checked out our new world and there are enough guilds to run GBG 14.10) Assuming that the same thing happened for our newest world, but without...
  5. New World Feedback Thread

good one but wrong date, april fools day joke :D
  6. New World Feedback Thread

just calculate how much time you need to buy x100 times the biggest option. highly unlikely he stayed 2 hours there buying diamonds and then he went for another 1-2 hours on the tech tree
  7. New World Feedback Thread

no worries, we will bring more :'D
  8. Wishing Wells as a Daily Special got fully removed ?

fair is relevant nowadays, Oceanic Troops in Industrial produce the same if not more as what an average farm would
  9. Update Update to 1.215 Feedback

then how about adding an option "Hide ALL Diamond Buttons" ? since we are supposed to play the way we like ofc, if we are supposed to play as inno wants, ok i get that
  10. Update 1.214 Feedback

and the botters dont even care how many pop ups or where you place them. i never saw "macro" users doing 100.000 fights on GBG, nor scrolling RQ's while on Battlegrounds, wanna solve a problem, locate it 1st .. companies x10 and x100 times bigger than inno, that have an identity as game, and...
  11. Wishing Wells as a Daily Special got fully removed ?

get a temple of relics folks, events isn't the only way to get WW's/Foy's
  12. Update 1.214 Feedback

1st of all, very cool to see the "carousel" option for barracks aswell, personaly saves me a lot of time, big thanks ! now, as for the whisper option, yes it was usefull for us the gvg players, please, bring it back, or at least implement something similar :-) global chat looks different, not...
  13. GBG IS BROKEN

change the mmr formula, stop pulling up inactive guilds, enable more advanced match up criteria , restrict diamond maps to 1-2-3 depending to each worlds actual activity and competition or do nothing , alls good, no woman no cry
  14. Funny In-game pics

zZzZz
  15. General conversation

i'm also moving slowly to russian server, not much online/competition here. will keep my cities for new world openings if any, can't find "Fun" in the older worlds :-( will keep logging here every now and then, do not worry about me 8-)
  16. Update Update to 1.211 Feedback

many possitive things in this update, i dislike the colors and the plundering avatars, the old ones where better impo. Please, if not buy all coins -> Forge Points, just add a "Buy 10" option.. and consider making it at least 50 , game has evolved since that thing was implemented - just my...
  17. Funny In-game pics

oh well, i just thought you meant the bar limit is too short lol
  18. Funny In-game pics

will give ~1.000 words instead of pics, didn't made any !! Summer Event - Day 1 ~3am, thinking to go for a Villa or not, i decide yes Getting in with ~9.000 diamonds, and start rolling ! some hour ago, i have 8 Villa kits , a couple doublons, and a villa again on the wheel lol Trying to finish...
  19. Funny In-game pics

and whats funny about it ? :P
  20. Event Summer Event 2021 Feedback

Bravo for making Villa only upgrades instead of Kits, if possible, make the "system" recognize when you have 1 kit in your inventory (max 8 upgrades then new kit) , not sure if is possible, but would be perfect. once again bravo, less clicking needed <3