• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Event Wildlife Event 2024 Feedback Thread

Issue 1: The Wildlife event Announcement page (for the upcoming live event) FEEDBACK link (at bottom of page) links to the 2023 Wildlife event on BETA, not this thread for the new 2024 Wildlife event. Please fix the link to the correct Feedback thread, thank you. Issue 2: The Announcement page...
  2. Event Winter Event 2023 Feedback Thread

Thank you Paladiac; yes, my mistake in counting the number of days. The (official) event length is 32 days total though, which seems a little short to complete a 32-day Calendar, but I'm hoping it will work out ok. @Zontan, yes, we get less progress from Gifts this year (compared to previous...
  3. Event Winter Event 2023 Feedback Thread

Are the dates correct on the announcement (December 1 to January 1)? These indicate that the live event is going to be one day SHORTER than on Beta, and there might not be enough days to open all the required slots on the Calendar - unless that has also been adjusted to have 31 days instead of 32.
  4. Not a Bug: Daily login rewards not showing up

Daily login rewards are not appearing, both mobile and PC/browser, since yesterday. Multiple players affected. Possibly broken by daylight savings time change back to standard time?
  5. Event Soccer Event 2023 Feedback Thread

I think it's a bit weird to re-use this minigame in the Soccer event. It will be a bit like we are playing with blobs that are getting bigger and better as they glom onto other blobs. In my opinion, maybe Inno should have used this minigame in the Halloween event, and used Zombies instead of...
  6. Closed WTII Reboot Week #1 26/06/23

This is the winning time! (I hope)
  7. 2023 Summer Event questions and non feedback comments

It's Sunday June 4th, and the event is apparently starting on June 6th. However, I don't see the (locked) event icon at top left of my screen yet? Did they forget, or is there a chance that the event will be starting a day or two late?
  8. Fixed: New Bug - Event Quest Giver Broken

UberNerd recommends opening a support ticket if you are affected by this issue.
  9. Fixed: New Bug - Event Quest Giver Broken

Can you link to the beta discussion thread please and thank you? I have a very hard time finding anything on the Forge forums. There doesn't seem to be any update on the Beta announcement page for the Wildlife 2023 event.
  10. Fixed: New Bug - Event Quest Giver Broken

World: en9 and en11. Probably affects other worlds too, at minimum on the international english servers. Browser and Version: latest versions of Chrome (v113.0.5672.127), Edge (v113.0.1774.50), Firefox (fresh install, already deleted), Brave (fresh install v1.51.118 latest version). A...
  11. Event Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback Thread

Other than the event-breaking bug on the last day (probably due to patch 1.257), I'm fairly happy with several of the changes in this year's Wildlife event. 1. Associating entrance tickets with daily quests gives a bit more control over which daily specials we can try to go for. 2. Changing the...
  12. Update Update to 1.257 Feedback

New update broke the Wildlife Event questline for some of us; you get a blank questgiver on last day if you have not completed the quests.
  13. Fixed: New Bug - Event Quest Giver Broken

Paladiac, one of the features of the current event is that you get event tickets from the daily quests. So, if you want to wait for a specific daily special prize (e.g. the Epic Wildlife 2023 selection kit), it makes a lot of sense to NOT complete your daily quests until the last day, then rush...
  14. Confirmed: Stone age story Quest in SAJM

A guild member reported that this "Celebrate Victory" quest occurs after completing "Gather goods" recurring quests (SAJM?) in the space ages too. Repeatedly. It's not just once and done. I hope it gets fixed soon.
  15. Confirmed: Stone age story Quest in SAJM

This stone age quest is popping up as the next story quest (cannot be skipped) after other random quests in VF and SAAB, but also after recurring quests in the late space ages. Annoying.
  16. 2022 Halloween Event questions and non feedback comments

I love the new event theme art (Tarot Caravan scene with two main characters looking at an Orb on a table). Is there any chance that event art like this can be made available as high-res wallpaper downloads (various size formats eg. 1980x1024) for PC users?
  17. Closed Fall Event Contest

1. Custard Tart 2. Chocolate Fudge Cake 3.
  18. Event Fall Event 2022 Feedback

I rather hope that the ingredient drop rate has been adjusted since beta, as discussed on MooingCatFoE's video here: 2022 Fall Event balancing is terrible In short, the ingredient availability (from quests, daily logins, daily challenges, and incidents etc.) was low enough that ONLY players...
  19. Closed August Word Find Contest

Thank you, and please keep making more puzzles and contests. Userid Pyroxy, on the international english servers (en4, en9, en11).