• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Xeon of Camelot

QI QA (Questions & Answers) thread.

How do you play QI more than 10 minutes a day (5 in the morning then 5 in the evening) when there is 10 hours of delay on QI settlement building and production times!?
  2. Xeon of Camelot

Guild Expedition V

How are players/guilds now coping with GE5? do all these new 100% + combined buildings attack and defense buffs make it any easier? What changes are players making to their cities to accommodate GE5? If you think it's still broken what more should the devs do to fix it?
  3. Xeon of Camelot

Do Not Suggest: Att/Def 2 x City switch.

Proposal: To create an easy one click A/D (attack/defence) City switch Under the build/reconstruction, there is a revert all changes option, by modifying the way this works players would be able to build a new defence city for lvl5 or when they are offline and simply switch back to their...
  4. Xeon of Camelot

GvG Players

"GvG Players" is a newly created rare guild that would suit players who like GbG but wish to experience or play GvG, training will be given. The only requirements are an Arc and Alcatraz GB as we cannot devote much time to new players. A PC or windows laptop is also needed to play GvG. All guild...
  5. Xeon of Camelot

GbG vs GvG

Could someone more experienced explain which one is best for the guild and what is the best way to manage the guild treasury to cater for both? Thanks
  6. Xeon of Camelot

New year resolutions - 2023 FOE wishful thinking

It's 2023 and here you can post all those little (or big) things that you find annoying about FOE or simply an idea for improvement you would like to see ingame. If you want it formally submitted to Inno it should be unique and formatted according to the forum rules in another thread. So to get...
  7. Xeon of Camelot

New Bug: Minor Bugs

Recent changes: No (aqua highway) double lane incidents. Often taking over a minute to switch worlds.
  8. Xeon of Camelot

Space Carrier biased output

I was led to believe from its description that upon reaching OF Space carrier randomly gives either Promenthium or Orichalcum; the age requirements being 4360 and 8500 respectively. As special goods production becomes a huge bottleneck from AF upwards I was expecting the random figure to average...
  9. Xeon of Camelot

Restrictions to building your empire..

While the devs create more and more excellent event buildings there simply is not enough expansions to place them without deleting other buildings to make space or rushing too soon into the next age. Expansions are very limited and only a very few can be got with diamonds in each age. With the...
  10. Xeon of Camelot

PVP Arena rewards

I noticed it changed today being 1st of the month. Where do I collect last seasons rewards as they are not in my inventory?
  11. Xeon of Camelot

GVG guide 2022 update

It was written in 2014, what has changed since then? I'm guessing quite a lot, can't seem to find the grant freedom option.
  12. Xeon of Camelot

Are you good community player?

Do you hog all your swap threads? Score 1-100 (1 a lot - 100 never) Do you list your GB's on 1.9 threads without taking positions in others GB's? Score 1-100 (1 a lot - 100 rarely) Do you take goods from others with unfair trades for building GB's but never give yours to others? Score 1-100 (1...
  13. Xeon of Camelot

Fixed: Scrolling of buildings not working in settlements

As the title says, started today.
  14. Xeon of Camelot

Argg! No more diamond expansions!

Was not paying attention and the option to buy diamond expansions has just disappeared. Limit reached!!?? With more & more event buildings more expansions are needed, why does Inno want to limit them? Fewer people buying diamonds doesn't make much sense?
  15. Xeon of Camelot

Friends tavern & aid automation.

Proposal: This is to make FOE more user friendly Reason: With the recent more friends patch a way of visiting taverns or giving aids with fewer clicks is required It has been suggested before many times but not in this specific format and not since the enhanced friend's list ability...
  16. Xeon of Camelot

Never enough Forge points...

So we all know the more expansions the better, but now after a year of playing still very much enjoying the game. :) My main city has reached PE progressive era with the help of my guild members and leader. Leveling my Arc and other GB's making secure etc needs a lot of FP's every day and to...
  17. Xeon of Camelot

Really upset a my neighbour!

I sniped her GB and she has been attacking me & sending me messages every day since... You would think it's the end of the world. :o
  18. Xeon of Camelot

Galata Tower PVP with plunder immunity

Having lots of fun with FOE but I recently got attacked and plundered x3 times. No big deal; so on each occasion, I clicked revenge and won but was prevented from plunder by Galata Tower. While I understand many PVE players have lengthy periods offline or don't attack others when Galata tower...
  19. Xeon of Camelot

Existing feature automation (click reductions)

One of the best FOE features Inno has introduced this year is the scrolling of production buildings (without the zoom) saving players thousands of clicks! So why not extend it to other parts of the game like auto-scrolling of friends, neighbours or guild members with a multiple aid and tavern...
  20. Xeon of Camelot

Player made Swap threads

I'm seeing a lot of players adding their GB's to swap threads without contributing to the previous members GB attachment post. It's fairly easy for newbs and others to get it wrong and it is currently a guild leaders responsibility to explain how they work. As swap threads are in all guilds now...