• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Xeon of Camelot

GvG & QI - an evaluation and retrospective

This very well-presented video could be considered a real alternative to GvG (April fool) Quote Matt: "We plan to conduct two "Community Sprints" in 2024. These will be dedicated periods where we focus on implementing changes directly requested by you, our players. Our community managers will...
  2. Xeon of Camelot

anyone else just sticking around to see if INNO will create someting that feels like gvg ?

Yes, a long wait indeed, currently there is too much Inno emphasis on Guild play when most other MMORPGs are working hard to include more Solo content. How about a selectable solo version of QI with its own leaderboard, another GB like Arc, or anything that is not just more of the same?
  3. Xeon of Camelot

New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

QI should be fun but how can you play when you cannot play due to production delays? Updated my query on this thread if anyone can please tell me what I am doing wrong.
  4. Xeon of Camelot

First impressions, QI is very slow-moving. Opening the small-town settlement should happen first when clicking on the Main City QI entry building. The reason for this is that you first need to build houses, camps, and at least four or more butchers to produce enough quantum supplies for your...
  5. Xeon of Camelot

QI QA (Questions & Answers) thread.

How do you play QI more than 10 minutes a day (5 in the morning then 5 in the evening) when there is 10 hours of delay on QI settlement building and production times!?
  6. Xeon of Camelot

If you enjoyed GvG you will probably start by hating QI, as you are probably already aware there was no way to continue development in GvG, it was out of date and not playable with a mobile phone. QI is compatible with all FOE players and will be updated and improved by the current dev team.
  7. Xeon of Camelot

Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

Great event, with good 2024 improvements; more rewarding, and kept me logging in daily. :)
  8. Xeon of Camelot

Guild Expedition V

How are players/guilds now coping with GE5? do all these new 100% + combined buildings attack and defense buffs make it any easier? What changes are players making to their cities to accommodate GE5? If you think it's still broken what more should the devs do to fix it?
  9. Xeon of Camelot

FoE Discord server

I am quite surprised by the CM's Discord announcement and moving forward they will be changing how we moderate the forum somewhat. This forum looks to have been less utilized in the last few months but I still feel forums are better for leaving official FOE feedback; discord appears designed...
  10. Xeon of Camelot

New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

Disappointed that you won't let it be suggested as an Idea. It can be discussed as an Idea that is not part of the current GE level 5 feedback in more than one way. Do what you like KOI, I'm out of here and will probably soon be gone from FOE..
  11. Xeon of Camelot

Do Not Suggest: Att/Def 2 x City switch.

I agree shad, higher aged players won't change their hard earned attack cities to be anywhere near competitive for GE lvl 5 but at least the proposal lets them experiment with building a defence city, many for the first time. Please use this thread for proposal feedback and the other thread...
  12. Xeon of Camelot

I cant play Lvl 5 with my main VF city, switched to another server IND age city changed a few att 3x3 and 3x2 from attack to def buildings and now winning most fights. You also got to think of special buildings, would they produce still if the other city is inactive? No all timers stopped in...
  13. Xeon of Camelot

Great feedback, we have more and more building Nobody needs to create 2 cities, especially new players. GE lvl 5 is much easier for lower ages. The land expansion allocated is not proportional to the mass of new event buildings
  14. Xeon of Camelot

Got 5 likes , so its now an official idea in that section of the forum.. Thanks for all those who liked - and don't forget to VOTE!
  15. Xeon of Camelot

Proposal: To create an easy one click A/D (attack/defence) City switch Under the build/reconstruction, there is a revert all changes option, by modifying the way this works players would be able to build a new defence city for lvl5 or when they are offline and simply switch back to their...
  16. Xeon of Camelot

I am beginning to wonder if Kyrael has any influence on the product manager or dev team as our beta / live feedback has so far been ignored. What will they change about GE level 5 to make it more worth doing? Would KOI be kind enough to update the ideas/archive implemented as it's showing the...
  17. Xeon of Camelot

Do you mind if I ask what age you are in and your attack and defence % stats? Please add any tips that make you succeed in lvl5 or like it :rolleyes:
  18. Xeon of Camelot

The best thing to do is not play GE LvL5 until it's fixed. That way you save goods, medals and diamonds!
  19. Xeon of Camelot

Initial feedback: LVL 1-3 DIAMOND REWARDS REMOVED!! LVL 4 Reduced New players will struggle to pay for expansions without using cash shop. LvL 5 is a diamond nerf smoke screen that takes min 10000 goods plus diamonds for extra turns in negotiations. Extra steps now take 10000's of incrementing...
  20. Xeon of Camelot

2023 Anniversary Event questions and non feedback comment

Match and smash all the windows work, you don't need to clear the board. How do you get the daily specials?