• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Athenian Democracy recruiting

if i was you id repost it as I doubt its going to get much attention anymore now that its already got some replies and is quite old and whilst I would join your guild im already in a very helpful guild so thanks for the offer
  2. looking for someone to help (please read before replying or messaging)

i've been playing for awhile and been lucky enough to have a player help me from the start and I think im now in a position to help someone else. please do not message me in game as I don't want the message center being blown up with (idk how many people will see this). the requirements for me...
  3. need 100 superconducters

sorry if this is the wrong place to ask ill delete the post if it is. ive already got all the goods for the arc from guild members (im in late middle ages so I cant produce them) except I was 100 off for superconductors and just wondered if anyone could help me out since I don't want to ask my...