• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

It depends on the make up of your guild really . Again we are no top guild by any stretch but one thing we avoid is setting targets for players . No minimum GE or BG requirements , as long as their active then that's good enough for us . This in turn then removes the stress and time it takes to...
  2. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

I'm going to disagree with some of that . When BG started last December my guild had a grand total of 2 low level arcs and a few obs . Needless to say our treasury was sparse . Ten months later through hard work we ve managed to create through teamwork a guild full of arcs so now our treasury is...
  3. PvP Arena Feedback

I would say a limit of eras , maybe 2 either way for battles with the middle choice your era . It gives the battle player the chance to fight a stronger army and also sends the " I hate plundering " player on a guilt trip. A win win all round . I'd also recommend attacking armies only . If...
  4. PvP Arena Feedback

TBH I can see the merits of the game , the potential to be a real slow burner where you may spend some time " increasing your ranking " just the same way that you may spend time increasing GBs for long term benefit . Battles are a massive part of the game and inno are right in trying to nurture...
  5. PvP Arena Feedback

Personally I've quit PvP . Feedback from my guild who might not personally frequent this forum , not good . Best of luck to anyone who wants to give it a go .
  6. PvP Arena Feedback

I would agree . Towers as a league also gave you a general idea of how you we doing versus your peer players because ultimately that's the point of a league . Not doing so well ? I'd best stick at this age for a while . Constantly coming top two ? Time to move up an age . That information is now...
  7. PvP Arena Feedback

Well I've had a few goes and to be honest the game does have some merits . As I'm guessing points carry over from week to week I like the idea of working your way up the table . The down side to it seems to be the matchmaking system . I'm CE with a 400% attack bonus . I played a match earlier...