• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Malynn

Antique Dealers

With all these wonderful new elements to the game we are getting, such as Quantum Incursion, Polynesia settlement and buffs to settlement reward buildings etc. Has anyone given any thought to giving the Antique Dealers a make-over? It’s like going into a tired rundown charity shop, full of old...
  2. Malynn

Why do icons have to be so large

Just why do on screen icons have to be so large. They may look OK on a PC, but on a mobile device they take up far too much space.
  3. Malynn

GbG Delayed Start

Why is it always the same guilds which have a delayed start in GbG. Every GbG since this feature was introduced our guild has had a delayed start.
  4. Malynn

Super Arc

Wouldn’t it be great to have a building where you could select which era goods it produced. E.g. You set it to produce Bronze Age goods and at the end of its 24 hour production cycle, you again select which era goods you want produced for the next 24 hour cycle, rinse/repeat. An Arc with...
  5. Malynn

What is the quantity “G”?

My quantity for coins and supplies is followed by the letter “G”. What does the G stand for? As far as I am aware no quantity begins with the letter G. Million, Billion, Trillion, Quadrillion, Quintillion, Sextillion, Septillion, Octillion, Nonillion, Decillion
  6. Malynn

Make New Expansions Available

Inno have recently increased the size of the city grid by 86 expansion areas. However, these expansion areas are of no benefit to anyone at present, only three of them are utilised in the Castle at levels 16, 18 & 20. Which leaves 83 expansion areas presumably for utilisation in eras beyond SAV...
  7. Malynn

Impossible Daily Challenges

I'm relatively new to the game and in many respects still finding my way around. I have reached the Early Middle Ages haven't ventured into Guilds yet. But I find that some of the Daily Challenges are aimed more favourably for players at much higher levels. For example today one of the quests in...