• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Does anyone see value in FP contribs to TofR?

With the changes to the items provided as incentives to participate in the GE, I used to get some quite valuable items. Now it seems to be mostly for beginners or Antiques Dealer. What am I missing about the changes to the items offered?
  2. Indication of 1 for 9 on GB's

Thanks Emberguard. Your response makes sense. I only contribute FPs to those in my Friends list and out of respect for other players, didn't want to impact their 1.9. I also didn't realize it was invented by the players themselves. Your idea of making contact before I throw FP's onto...
  3. Indication of 1 for 9 on GB's

Why do the devs of FOE not have some method to indicate a GB is part of a 1.9 I wrongly assumed that the ARC was the only GB to do this so stopped providing FP's to anyone else arc - makes it near impossible to acquire Blueprints, but its the safest. Today I copped another spray for...
  4. How do I recognize ARC's udner 1 for 9

I've mistakenly contributed to ARC's that were the subject of 1 for 9 threads and understandably been chipped for it. I am in desperate need of BP's for my ARC so is there a way I can identify an ARC is under 1 for 9 so that I don't contribute and mess things up for those whom it is intended for?
  5. Closed July Wildlife Contest

Kakadu in Australia. It is one of the true worlds wilderness areas covering a very large area in North Western Australia. It has so many different species, some unique to the area and some of the most pristine rainforest. The terrain includes wetlands, rivers and sandstone escarpments and home...
  6. Winter Train - Clarification chaining cars

Including duplicates?
  7. Winter Train - Clarification chaining cars

I have a Winter Train and accumulated a number of cars. Read thru the Wiki and noted that chaining them gives extra rewards, but its not clear if there is any or no benefit if you chain all 3 unique cars and chain a duplicate car like an extra sleeping car. I had Winter Train L6 + Sleeping +...
  8. Boost limitations

Thanks Cursedveggie
  9. Boost limitations

When I choose a Supply boost how does it work? Example - I select a 100% Supply boost for 8Hrs Must the Supply production start and finish within that 8hrs? Does it affect Supply productions already running when it is started? Great game folks, hadn't ever thought I'd be interested in this...