• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Differentiate friends!

Ohhhh... That is very misleading wording on FoE’s part. And such a shame. Perhaps that could be considered a glitch that needs to be fixed (actually allowing for 80 sent invites)?
  2. New Content Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt Feedback

Losing battles/ not getting enough loot made it so I couldn’t run factories.. had plenty, but doesn’t matter how many I have, if I don’t have enough loot to do anything with them. Had two camel, two archery, and a khopesh fighter camp; so, wouldn’t have thought I had an issue with my army...
  3. Differentiate friends!

Please make it known whether a friend has been added or has added us. ie. Show if an existing friend is from a sent or received invite. Proposal: add a note/ icon/ colour/ indicator of some sort within the friends tab to show whether a friend was added through a sent or received request...
  4. New Content Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt Feedback

update.. over 30 days into the second round.. finally received my first bonus on Egyptian goods and on loot. I completed my first round in 26 days (thanks to bonuses), and understand the likelihood of bonuses is supposed to go up with each round. Why would I not get one of either until the very...
  5. New Content Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt Feedback

Anyone else notice glitches with the units? ie. opposing team still shoots at hidden archers? Camels don’t always shoot back At opposing units? The opposing units retaliate with stronger attacks than our original attack (eg. fighter vs fighter, the enemy makes more damage)? Enemy elephants get...