• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Battlegrounds negotiations diamond rigged or just bad luck ??????

One more thing, to avoid misunderstandings: when a negotiation has a 50% chance of success (choosing 1 out of 2 equal possibilities) and the rate of success of the player is 20-25%, that is NOT bad play or lack of skills from the player, is bad intention or lack of skills from the...
  2. Battlegrounds negotiations diamond rigged or just bad luck ??????

My observation may be a bit different but still, the fact that negotiations are reduced to flipping a rigged coin does NOT enhance the pleasure that the game provides. I'd say that negotiations are a time waster even if the system would not skew the results towards failure. They are an even...
  3. Battlegrounds negotiations diamond rigged or just bad luck ??????

I have to agree with the original poster, in the last few months (maybe 6, maybe a bit more than that) all the negotiations became more complex. While I did not have the time to capture the statistics and not changing the strategy I use for negotiations, there is a disproportionate number of...
  4. Soccer Contest