• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Halloween 2020 Feedback

Statistically speaking HALLOWEEN 2020 is the best event of the year. It's simple, you buy your tickets and look for prizes, there are no extra functions that will confuse you. instead in the WINTER 2020 event, if it is very confusing. also an abandoned asylum is twice as strong as the train...
  2. Fall Event 2020 Feedback Thread

This event is great, in a blog they share their experience and give advice, hopefully we can all finish the complete kit: This is how you find it in the search engine: 2020 FALL EVENT Forge of empires Experts You can customize your gardens, I decided on an attack garden, although I spend a...
  3. Event Summer Event 2020

there are players on google who share their experience, just put: 2020 summer event Forge of empires experts So I won 2 nests of the crow and the governor's villa. although in the end who has the last word is luck. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE.
  4. Event Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

put in your search engine: Soccer Event 2020 forge of empires expert there are tips and more tricks. So don't be mistaken in this event! thank you very much innogames for this great event !!!