• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Duplicate: Change game world

Instead of option of changing game world I have to log off and back in , just frustration with an unneeded extra step I have to take now
  2. Inventory

I have raised this before but now my inventory is full of building upgrades and kits I will never use , and I can’t delete them , unless I delete a building I want to keep , build a building I don’t want to keep , and then delete it because I never wanted it in the first place . Surely we should...
  3. Hippodrome

Does this level up past level three?
  4. New Bug: Access

I can’t log in to foe, currently has been 16 hours with intermittent access , keep getting message saying check internet connection , but as have used 5 different sources and still not getting in don’t think internet is problem . All other uses available but just not foe
  5. Help

I keep seeing a hint to set defensive troops for when someone wants to pillage me, but I cannot find where I can do this? Can I get some help please?