• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Fred Perfect

Backed into a corner??

Or: I'm in HMA (been there for some time), and now my Story Quest is including "Research a tech unlocking ..." and the Bonus Quest is including "Research a tech unlocking ...". And I don't have a reoccurring quest....
  2. Fred Perfect

Ancient Egypt Settlement Quick Start Guide

Do not bother about having the huts connected to the road after they've been build.
  3. Fred Perfect

Alpha guild is recruiting

Yes, we're still (very) active and recruiting active players. We can for sure help you on the Arc side
  4. Fred Perfect

GvG suggestion - defaut armies

Ok, but couldn't find it...
  5. Fred Perfect

GvG suggestion - defaut armies

I would suggest extending this idea to have the possibility to define sets of standard fighting armies. In GBG I tend to spend quite a lot of time switching between the same set of armies.