• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Do Not Suggest: Treasury Goods in GE

Not all goods.
  2. Do Not Suggest: Treasury Goods in GE

I want to make treasury goods AVAILABLE in GE treasure hunt.
  3. Which is a better use for FP: Research or GBs?

I mean Research or GBs.
  4. Which is a better use for FP: Research or GBs?

No. I want to have just yes and no.
  5. Do Not Suggest: Treasury Goods in GE

They are gonna be from a different era (for example, if you are playing in HMA, you will get goods from IA. So, you cannot unlock Level 2 GE with those goods.
  6. Do Not Suggest: Treasury Goods in GE

Proposal: Make treasury goods and treasury medals available in GE. Current System: You can only get goods for yourself. Abuse Prevention: None. Conclusion: The treasury goods/medals could be available in all levels but in Level 4, there are more goods/medals.
  7. General conversation

hA hA hA
  8. General conversation

I think guys on the Australian server are soon gonna have a Winter Event:)
  9. Update Update 1.181 Feedback

Truce Tower's new look is ambishus! Sorry. Ambitious.
  10. Seed Vault

It was deleted.
  11. Which is a better use for FP: Research or GBs?

Bad that you can do polls only in proposals.
  12. Which is a better use for FP: Research or GBs?

Which is a better use for FP: Research or GBs?
  13. Update Update 1.181 Feedback

The SCE's buildings is not gonna change as the Beta's SCE has passed. Currently, the Summer Event is going on in Beta. The Summer Event's building in Beta is Governor's Villa. In EN and US, the building is gonna be same. SCE: Soccer Cup Event.
  14. Update Update 1.181 Feedback

The main problem is it's gonna come only on 24th.
  15. General conversation

1. Someone said to NOT format it 2. It would be long to note about every good, but you can put about all Goods (including Special Goods), together. It will look something like this: Players Coins Supplies Goods Medals Diamonds KirillAnd 6,553,063 5,456,781 13,658 25,062 10,068 KirillAnd...
  16. Richness tab in the Global Ranking

No. Coins & Supplies ranking. Maybe, even Diamonds.
  17. General conversation

Is it a cool idea?
  18. General conversation

I made a new idea about the Richness tab in the Global Ranking.
  19. Richness tab in the Global Ranking

I want to make a Richness tab in the Global Ranking. It shows the player's amount of coins and supplies. The amounts are updated every day (just like in Guilds).
  20. General conversation

The main problem is that I write my user-name (KirillAnd), and the I'm not a robot verification, will write 'The user doesn't exist!'