• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Closed May Archaeology Contest!

1. The letter T 2. Darkness 3. Loot Fun Awesome Lots Oh Shiny
  2. Closed December Confection Contest

Walnut layer cake. For Christmas and Easter our mum would get up at 5am several days prior ro the big day and would turn the kitchen into a small industrial bakery churning out all sorts of goodies. We would be pressed into service shortly after 7am and would participate in the preparation work...
  3. Update Update to 1.217 Feedback

Let us be clear - the other player was NOT talking about using light units for fast fights, they were talking about the need to scroll past all the light units to get to the rogues and they were pointing that if you have a lot of them, you end up scrolling a lot to rotate your rogues into the...
  4. Update Update to 1.217 Feedback

You are missing the point the poster is making - which is that you have to scroll past the light units to get to the rogues. Are you suggesting he should be deleting his light units because they are of no use?
  5. Event Halloween Event 2021 Feedback

Actually this event is rubbish, it might have had some appeal when it first came out as a minigame bit it lost its lustre for me this second time around. I wholeheartedly agree with you that Inno came up with a winner in the wildlife event and it felt like some skill was involved instead of the...
  6. Event Halloween Event 2021 Feedback

I think it is perhaps you that doesn't understand random. From a statistical.point of view, a random process is a sequence of random variables whose outcomes do not follow a deterministic pattern but follow an evolution described by probability distributions. The RNG should therefore provide...
  7. Update Update to 1.217 Feedback

This is a red herring and it doesn't deal with the point I am raising, to wit: the new No Age filter, at best, only benefits players in SAV. Of the most probable reasons that this filter could be of benefit - to select No Age troops like Rogues - a far better implementation would be to...
  8. Questions and non feedback comments about the Halloween Event 2021

I seem to have fared better today on my PC than I have done on the mobile app but that may just be luck. I think I have only managed to get 12 pumpkin specials for the whole event. P
  9. Update Update to 1.217 Feedback

In a recent update you included a filter for No Age troops, it would be more useful as a unit filter not an age filter. For anyone other than those in SAV, they can get the equivalent of the No Age filter by selecting SAV so actually the No Age age filter is only useful for players in SAV - why...
  10. Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire - Feedback

If you were given a dice to play a game and you found it consistently shying away from eg 6s, you'd say it was loaded. This is the same: just because Inno think including some coding that nominally selects a prize 20% of the time doesn't make it 20% - if the darned thing doesn't pay out 20% of...
  11. Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire - Feedback

Please keep to the topic of feedback on the settlement and not how to play the game. As I was informed previously.
  12. Closed August Pirate Contest

Scurvy Sharkbait
  13. Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire - Feedback

If after 2 weeks it has proved to be about 10% then the 20% number is .... meaningless?
  14. Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire - Feedback

Agreed, but not even long time players any more. What's the point of FPs from a building when you have enough already and boosts from GBG? Medals? I got my expansions and we don't all play GVG AA... pfft
  15. Closed July Wildlife Contest

The Angkor Wat archaeological park in Cambodia is a magnificent relic of a bygone era, covering a vast area with hundreds of temples from the eponymous Angkor Wat temple itself, to smaller sites, it was a working city, a centre of trade and civilisation. It functioned over 600 years and through...
  16. Crossword Puzzle!

Across 2 - Footballs 4 - League Table 8 - Cypress Pass 9 - Terracotta Vineyard 10 - Cal Rogers Down 1 - Lavender Lawn 3 - Olive Grove 5 - Inno Forgers 6 - Ultimate Coach 7 - Grapevines