• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. GBG IS BROKEN

He was wielding a flamethrower.
  2. PVP Arena Returns Feedback

It's like removing someone's freckles when they have a gaping wound in their arm.
  3. Update 1.201 Feedback

I think the major problem with this discussion is that none of us are unbiased.
  4. Archaeology 2021 Feedback

That's pretty pathetic given he's been playing just as long as you.
  5. Archaeology 2021 Feedback

I almost made it, but I missed the last day of the event so I only have level 7. Maybe I'll finish the next event.
  6. Archaeology 2021 Feedback

I didn't get the tablets or calendar completed, and my ferris wheel is at level 7. Thankfully I only have 3 idols to go before the next upgrade kit, so I will probably just make it.
  7. General conversation

Did anyone else get a House of Horrors in their AD?
  8. Update to 1.204 - Feedback

And GBG doesn't count as infinite resources? If infinite resources is killing the game, why not nerf GBG too?
  9. (Sale) May Madness 2021 Feedback

Probably the sort of people who spend $15000 on the game.
  10. Update to 1.204 - Feedback

I noticed you deleted your other quote on how the current way was "the only way". You don't seem to understand what "only" means.
  11. (Sale) May Madness 2021 Feedback

They're targeting idiots.
  12. Update to 1.204 - Feedback

If they wanted to stop cheaters, they could have put the quests in random order so autoclickers wouldn't work. This is not the only way, but the current one is the worst.
  13. GBG IS BROKEN

Can you show me the quote? Now he's Knight of Water. So if you just laugh at everyone else's complaints, can we laugh at your complaints?
  14. Update to 1.204 - Feedback

And it's balance to take away all the time and FPs people have invested into a perfectly valid and official strategy?
  15. General conversation

What about FP packs?
  16. General conversation

Final party section! VIP exclusive! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) The VIPs all wear sunglasses.
  17. bug or hacker ruins daily?

Why would a hacker do that?
  18. Update to 1.204 - Feedback

What reverse parallel universe do you live in?
  19. Update to 1.204 - Feedback

We don't. But we need players who are dedicated enough to spend an hour a day on recurring quests.