• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Galata Tower Changes Feedback

+100% either fps per level should be as for EMA building or rewards should be back as for No Age. Honestly, I see no point of this update. GT has an interesting twist with quest and some new players who were plundered in IA got it. It was harder to get BPs, but who wanted them eventually got it...
  2. How many Gummy Bears?!

352 Thanks! :)
  3. PvP Arena Feedback

Thank you very much, Inno, for listening the feedback and bringing the Towers back! Without them even city event log menu looked cut.
  4. PvP Arena Feedback

I see Inno did put new PvP not accessible in IA which I have nothing against, whoever wants can play there, I will not. The sad part they removed towers which were nice way to compete in neighborhood and meaningful and encouraging and rewarding with medals especially for starting player. And I...
  5. PvP Arena Feedback

Open it up for those willing to play, but PLEASE leave the old towers standing! The new play is absolutely not accessible to any new players for awhile. And even when I age up to EMA which I plan to do soon I really do not want to become a shooting exercise target for high eras players. And I am...
  6. PvP Arena Feedback

It is good that something new being developed but what will happen to PvP towers on the map? As a new player here I really liked them and was on top of them from the start. It was cool to see it when I was progressing in BA and IA, I got 1st place in both in just 2-3 weeks of playing, no...
  7. Soccer Contest

115 Thanks for the soccer event! I like soccer and FE!
  8. Official 'Looking for Friends' Thread

Feel free to send me request as well: GreatYarik You are welcome to visit my Tavern and Aid, and I will do the same for you.