• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Mysty.

Already Suggested: a fix for groupings in Battlegrounds Diamond league

Proposal: To enter an additional criteria for scoring LP in the diamond league. Reason: I play in 2 worlds, In my experience I have found that the leagues below diamond seem fairly matched, all guilds can get fights if they want them. In diamond though the gap between the top guilds and some of...
  2. Mysty.

Do Not Suggest: World vs world

Proposal: I would love to see an option where there is a championship type concept and the top players in each world get to play off against each other in teams in a gbg type format. somehow it would need to be available for all players to enter the battleground and watch and observe tactics...
  3. Mysty.

Already Suggested: Army selection

Proposal: In the army selection screen I would like some additional filters to be available to improve the experience when fighting and not have to scroll through heaps of injured troops. I have searched through the other ideas and couldn’t find this anywhere Reason: at the moment when fighting...
  4. Mysty.

Implemented: Finish Battle function

When fighting it would be good to have an option to finish the battle without having to watch an autobattle play out. I know you can select autobattle before choosing to attack but sometimes you need to move troops out of the way or hold them back, once done it would be nice to have an option...