• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Mysty.

New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

I agree with your comments. What has been removed is the real-time element of fighting against an enemy , alongside your team, who had the ability to fight back. For those who never got a chance to play as it only remained on PC, you missed a great part of this game and the part which build...
  2. Mysty.

New Content Guilds Update Feedback

GVG encouraged fighters to move up eras as to fight on the AA map you needed the highest age troops. In GBG we find many players camping in low eras but fighting with the higher age troops they get off the campaign map and story quests. And the speed they fight at is impossible to Race with...
  3. Mysty.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

in the announcement just made "Under the new system, each Championship will span across 6 battleground seasons. The guilds you will compete against in your Championship will remain the same throughout these 6 seasons". what does this mean ?
  4. Mysty.

This is spot on, we have been on a dead map for 7 days, the other guilds do what they can but their attrition runs out and as a strong 80 member guild there are no fights to be had on the map most of the time so the attrition cap means nothing as there is nothing to use attrition on. One of the...
  5. Mysty.

I dont agree that the GE5 change was a failure I have enjoyed learning to fight that but this change needs work. Extra fights required at the same time as attrition cap at the same time as changing the algorithm so we lose more troops fighting (def experiencing that in my Future era, SAT has...
  6. Mysty.

if the last round of the championship had the top 8 against each other that would be pretty awesome (top 8 every round would be exhausting)
  7. Mysty.

I play and have led many GBG rounds, fighting and farming. My preference is always to fight but over the last year, too often we found ourselves on a map where there wasn't another guild strong enough to fight so we resorted to holding sectors to helps other guilds so that at least there was...
  8. Mysty.

Already Suggested: a fix for groupings in Battlegrounds Diamond league

Proposal: To enter an additional criteria for scoring LP in the diamond league. Reason: I play in 2 worlds, In my experience I have found that the leagues below diamond seem fairly matched, all guilds can get fights if they want them. In diamond though the gap between the top guilds and some of...
  9. Mysty.

Update 1.202 Feedback

Battlegrounds is one of the best features of thus game but it is seriously broken in the way groupings are happening with teams constantly being placed with the same guilds in subsequent rounds, as much as these cosmetic fixes are nice it would be really good if you could do something about this...
  10. Mysty.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

Yeah an extra league is not required but better grouping is becoming essential to make it interesting
  11. Mysty.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

It’s true but that’s why games need to evolve, if they stay the same they will die. battlegrounds is the aspect of the game that got me hooked but it is now becoming a very boring aspect with very little fighting. it’s time for a group above 1000lp, maybe a winners round ? i think there needs...
  12. Mysty.

Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

battlegrounds was a great introduction to the game and really got me hooked, however a year and a bit later it needs something. the gap between guilds in the 1000 lp has become too large so all we see now are huge swaps fests and very little fighting. maybe it’s time for a winners round where...
  13. Mysty.

Do Not Suggest: World vs world

I want to watch their tactics and strategies, like a multidimensional chess game
  14. Mysty.

Do Not Suggest: World vs world

Proposal: I would love to see an option where there is a championship type concept and the top players in each world get to play off against each other in teams in a gbg type format. somehow it would need to be available for all players to enter the battleground and watch and observe tactics...
  15. Mysty.

Already Suggested: Army selection

Proposal: In the army selection screen I would like some additional filters to be available to improve the experience when fighting and not have to scroll through heaps of injured troops. I have searched through the other ideas and couldn’t find this anywhere Reason: at the moment when fighting...
  16. Mysty.

Implemented: Finish Battle function

Great thanks
  17. Mysty.

Thank,s which option is it ? and do you know if it available in the app ?
  18. Mysty.

When fighting it would be good to have an option to finish the battle without having to watch an autobattle play out. I know you can select autobattle before choosing to attack but sometimes you need to move troops out of the way or hold them back, once done it would be nice to have an option...