• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. RichinZhills

Farewell my PvP

The PvP arena is yet another aspect of the game I will no longer waste my time with. Sadly, after about 3-5 support requests with the same answer as usual, nothing changing and tickets just getting closed, I'm done. I don't think it even went past the level 1 support team as a mention to the...
  2. RichinZhills

Settlement & GE entry points - Switch them

For something that's a guild activity and integral to the game, I don't understand why the GE entry point doesn't have some type of indicator. The Settlement point next to it has stevedores tossing things around, a bouncing "!" to get your attention. Even if you don't have an active...
  3. RichinZhills

Do Not Suggest: City Feng Shui

Have you ever looked at your city to see your Pirates raising hell right next to your Monastery? Or is your Traz right next to your residential areas? Proposal: Much like the game mechanics that the Event buildings add-ons give (SoH & RtV's, Windmill, Bakeries, Harvest Farm, Butterfly), each...
  4. RichinZhills

Primordial Ooze

Be one of the first to crawl up from the muck of a new world! Feast on new players, step where no one wanted to step before, and get your feet dirty! Join a small but determined guild of Oozers as it climbs into the bright shining sun looking down on cities rising into new Empires.
  5. RichinZhills

Can the Daily Recurring Quests be looked at?

So some adjustments were put in place, I believe, to limit the number of skipped quests. Some players with high-level CF's were breaking something by skipping thousands of them causing some issues somewhere. So a limit was put in place instead of possibly looking at the skipped quests and...
  6. RichinZhills

Already Suggested: Multiple Army Selection Tabs

Proposal: Add two additional Army selection tabs to the Army Management Screen. Reason: More efficient game flow. By having three different armies configured, a player could choose which one was the most efficient against the enemy army. It would also speed up combat by saving up to 16 clicks...
  7. RichinZhills

Do Not Suggest: Upgrade Event Hub

Have more synergy for completed event buildings instead of just a week's reward. For each event completed or Event building that has upgrades applied, have the Even Hub gain a military bonus as a reward when those buildings are active. So if a player completes the upcoming Fall event, maybe...
  8. RichinZhills

Nubians

Although not a bug, the Nubians do nothing in their practice yard. Since these guys are the main staple in a lot of Egyptian guides, they should be practicing. Maybe due to their footprint, it's hard, but certainly, two arrows could arc high and deep to hit targets and one guy could run back...
  9. RichinZhills

Player Response Thread for A Viking in Egypt

That's really me on the Skywalk at Sky Tower in Auckland, NZ. I also did the BridgeClimb on the Sydney Harbour Bridge as well as the Skywalk on the Sydney Tower. I worked for the Cruise Lines, so yes, I have spanned this World as well as FoE's. I'm hoping that what I post helps you out past a...
  10. RichinZhills

Player A Viking in Egypt - Spanning the Worlds

Hello and thanks for stopping by. I started playing FOE about the same time Covid broke out. Gameplay was on the slowside, so I ended up adding a few more worlds. Now up to 12 worlds on the EN server and just joined the Beta server for advanced event experience. A lot of guilds require you...
  11. RichinZhills

Donating fp's to a neighbors GB & Neighborhood change

Every so often I see a player marked (deleted) on a GB. Is this a player that has quit or possibly kicked due to a violation? Or is that what happens when you donate fp's to a neighbors GB and the neighborhood changes? Can you continue to post fp's to a GB that was in your neighborhood, but...
  12. RichinZhills

Cold: Adding Player's Age to the Global Ranking screen

Proposal: Add a Player's Age column to the Global Ranking with a grouping option according to that Age. Reason: With the neighborhoods being balanced according to Age, access to bp's when aiding neighbors is fairly limited to your age or below. Adding friends from the neighborhood are also...