• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. FLKMAMS

Blacksmisths and high eras

Well, I´m in FE, and I´m deleting 17 BS today. I have 34 (+10 sleigh builders in previous age)because I like to do events fast. I did this one in 1h and 30m max. The mean reason is, I was always afraid of needing many days to do an event, and a possible early good price at the same time. But I...
  2. FLKMAMS

Forwarded: Visible world names

I cant believe nobody asked it before (just because it´s very simple) but: Be able to se the name of the world (or its lettle) somewhere, to know in which world you are (ofc, this is for people how play in many worlds xD). Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone...
  3. FLKMAMS

Farms cities in CA

Hi. I have 9 diamonds farms camping in IA at this time. I decided IA because I cant avoid PvP, so I thought it was easier to do events (no plunders). But now I have too many little wishing well so set all of them, and set the GB for Expedition (now I want to farm GE too). I was thinking in CA...
  4. FLKMAMS

FoE Helper changes, what do you think about?

Just that haha. I think the tool was too far, that is true (in my opinion). Now, users will have a double hit: -Relevant features are removed. -Relevant features than they really enjoyed.. are removed haha. I think it wont be usefull anymore por pvp (no problems with that, i think it is the...
  5. FLKMAMS

GBG flags: what hapends if....?

If 2 guilds get the same number of advances (175, for example), and then you delete the building..... FoE explotes? servers burn? well, is it for the first one who got the advances, or is it random?
  6. FLKMAMS

Attacking Army view is just ridiculous.

In CE I have just 2 heavy units, Assault tank and champ. I think nothing new until here. The question is. How is possible, with only 2 options, that I have to see 80 units before seeing the first champ??!!!. That is just ridiculous. 80 units any single time i want to do a fight in bgb!!! First...
  7. FLKMAMS

CE, FE and battlegrounds,

Hi everyone, This is a question, in some way, because I want to go up into eras. But at the same time, to know a bit more about this two eras, arround battlegrounds. I always read that Contemporary is the best age to fight (AAV/champion + 7 rogues), not far from future (hover, ofc, +7 rogues)...