• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. CLIPBOARD

Problem solved....... Firefox browser,
  2. CLIPBOARD

I am in Sinerania world, when I come to do a copy and paste, a clipboard comes up, have told support, and they said post it in forums to see what other players think???? and no one seems to have this problem, at a loss
  3. CLIPBOARD

Does anyone find the clipboard annoying, to copy and paste, every thing can be done quicker with the mouse, you have to use the mouse to high light what you want to copy any way. should be a check box to turn on/off clipboard,
  4. plunder

can you be plundered while you are logged on? or only when logged off?
  5. progressive age goods

yes i know that, i was just hopeing someone may be on progressive age would know
  6. progressive age goods

Does anyone have any idea which goods building has the deposit so it produces 20 a day
  7. GEMS

OK why make it harder to sell , just say you don't have enough coins in the to buy it!!! and you cannot raise enough coins to make up the difference, so you end up buying diamonds to get more coins, yes!!!, so the people who run the game benefit yes!!!
  8. GEMS

Sorry forget it, you are just not seeing point of the discussion, the only thing the gems do is make it harder for you to buy, END OF
  9. GEMS

yes i know it's where you use the gems, the point I'm trying to put across is, there pointless, you don't get anything back for using them, you don't get diamonds, coins or supplies, so hence they are pointless having them
  10. GEMS

it's the shop where the gems are, unless you know of another shop
  11. GEMS

why are gems in the auction room, absolutely pointless, serves no purpose what so ever