• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Do Not Suggest: GBG Champions League

To add to my comment above: it is due to volume of guilds which will increase in diamond which will yeild in more diamond leagues which will grow Champions league, same way as rose diamond, and since cross server seem like idea which not gonna happen, this have no chance to get through
  2. Do Not Suggest: GBG Champions League

And not long after Championship league will become new Diamond. No way this will work, actually it might make things way worse and farming way more profitable. For me no.
  3. Event Archaeology Event Feedback

To be completely fair every each person has the right have their own opinion. The problem with Agent is that he refuses to look at the problem from other people perspective. I guess that the all community wanted, is notification that CMS wont be coming in as daily special. In that moment this...
  4. 2020 Archaeology Event

Don't worry about him he is trolling wherever he enter. Most comments to this topic without any deep thinking and refuse to even try to understand others people view on the point.
  5. Event Archaeology Event Feedback

Agreed. Even we talk about game, in the end all this is business to customer relationship and they are setting the rythm of the game. Since GBG was released the game mechanics changed and you cant blame players to be excited about it and aim to go higher which is whole point of this game if you...
  6. New GB suggestion - opinions?

Hey, I’ve got an idea for possible new GB. Please see below my idea: GB providing goods for guild treasury on same base as works our well know Alcatraz. Once you build this GB it will start providing you with X amount of goods from goods buildings which you have built in your city +...
  7. Event Archaeology Event Feedback

Well spoken by you, I wont argue about it. However some players will pay quite chunk of money for it (I do not care who does, who doesn’t.....) also what is in quest line and beta was not the point of discussion. Of course they can put whatever and whenever BUT this is considered “item of the...
  8. Event Archaeology Event Feedback

Wrong. They should be in touch with community as we are those who pay (those who does, however we all are their “customers”). They know very well that the players are counting on it and if it does not happen it might cause disappointment to players which can lead to loss in profit for inno. So...
  9. Event Archaeology Event Feedback

I do understand that inno is trying to milk the demand for checkers and create panic which will cause some players to use up tools on garbage rather than wait but cmon this is already getting too long and obvious to see what is going on. Many players will spend loads of diamonds on it anyways...
  10. Event Archaeology Event Feedback

In what part of event will be checkmate sq and carousel available?