• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Wyvern Smithy & Jumpin’ Pumpkin

And if people like you (and especially Dex and AssTroll) would stop replying and commenting about Agent, perhaps his comments would lessen as well. But as long as people like you keep deciding you need to comment about him - then of course he will keep acting the same. So take a good portion...
  2. Rival, who thought so many 24 production quests was a good idea????

Myself similar. I hate this stupid matching game, so not trying for the Event Building, not worth it - but figured the Celestial Orrery was worth obtaining (even though these foolish power increases that Inno has created will probably make the Celestial Orrery ready to be replaced in 6-9...
  3. New Bug: First time bug experience - and it was a double

Just came across 2 bugs that occurred with the Golden Orrery (and the first time I have incurred any bugs in FoE) First one was invisibility, 2nd one was free collection #1 - laid down Level 1 Orrery, proceeded to lay down 2 Nutcracker Guardhouses next to it, used the Nutcracker Kits to...
  4. anyone else just sticking around to see if INNO will create someting that feels like gvg ?

Alcatraz will become obsolete? If you had not noticed, it is already becoming obsolete. Inno has torpedoed their own product when they started with all these super increased stats on the buildings, not mention the troops. About the only value Traz maintains (and I say only in this case...
  5. anyone else just sticking around to see if INNO will create someting that feels like gvg ?

Heart of this game? When it was only approx 5% of the players that even bothered with that boring part of the game. GvG was dead and a waste of resources, other than for a few diehards. GvG is gone and good riddance. QI is still a rather questionable addition to the game - but who knows what...
  6. Fiore Village level 10 has no animation

AssTroll, AssTroll, AssTroll. When are you going to learn? Stop trolling and acting like such an ass all the time.
  7. New Bug: Tavern boosts ineffective

Whatever boost you have applied, is automatically included with the calculation amount. The Base Collection is before boost - you do not see that if you have any boosts whatsoever - and as Emberguard is alluding to above - your BASE amount is 32,380 - so if you are seeing 240,260 - that means...
  8. New Bug: Wrong enemy shown in QI

Wave 1 army are those defeated units. Wave 2 army are the ones listed on the bottom - and the 2 enemy fighters you show are listed. So what is the bug?
  9. Why are there Account bans for many in Black Star guild

What do you really expect? Besides the fact that this thread was started even though it is against forum rules, and bunch of you keep trying to argue/debate your point, as well as one of your guild (you Indy) promising that all other guild members are innocent - when the other forum users know...
  10. New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

Of course it was ignored. Surely you understand that players do not really know what they want - only the developers understand what players really want, and by ignoring player input, they do not need to waste time on what players think they want. The developers are spending their time (as...
  11. Collect 4000 Tavern Silver?

Not missing anything. That particular daily is exactly as it reads. The only way to really help on it, is to not collect your silver too soon before accepting the new Daily - just in case it is 4k, so you have at least one (hopefully full) collection to apply at the start.
  12. Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

Of course Shipyard is a part of it is all. The factories create shamrocks, Festival only counts the Shamrocks that have been delivered - the Shipyard does the delivering. If your shipyard is too low, then no matter what your Festival level is, it will be limited by how much the Shipyard can...
  13. Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

Rival questlines can go to the scrap heap. Screws up my GE game play, wastes my pots of gold - a game is something to play and enjoy - not something that causes stress and anger. Inno - you want people to pay - well make it something that they want to pay for, rather than something that they...
  14. Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

The main prize, aka Event Building, is the main goal for most people (but not everyone). The Event Building usually has the best stats and rewards (although with the recently introduced Gold level of prizes, it usually has an even better building - but that is pay-to-play). In reality - it all...
  15. Event Wildlife Event 2024 Feedback Thread

No means to get them? You could spent a small amount of diamonds to purchase an extra ticket or 3 or so and would have gotten it. Just because you choose to not spend a few diamonds to get the final upgrade is purely a choice you made - not a problem with the game. Do not whine and cry just...
  16. City Option to disable the Reward Notification Window when collecting in your city

I have a level 91 BG - not much of an issue since it only creates popups on those buildings with anything other than coins/supplies - click 2 buildings quick, one popup for both - and again and again until charges are used - and then Collect All. Annoying yes - but not that big of a deal.
  17. City Option to disable the Reward Notification Window when collecting in your city

Alternately, stop being so cheap, and just spend the 5 Diamonds to Collect All - and set up your collections for once a day. There are more than enough diamonds earned in GbG and GE to easily pay the 35 diamonds weekly to do this. If you choose not to play GE and/or GbG - that is your choice...
  18. Event Wildlife Event 2024 Feedback Thread

Getting the levelled Event Building is like most other Events - as a player, you have to choose whether to go for Daily prizes, or the Event Building - not both. I agree with the dislike for the minigame and that stupid Rival mess, but even so, you should have gotten the Event Building - as...
  19. Event Wildlife Event 2024 Feedback Thread

As usual with your false comments - NO, it did not 'require' diamonds. There may have been instances where a player might have felt like they needed to spend diamonds - but required?? Absolutely not. I only played one Rival on each world (as I detested the idea of having a sub-game created to...
  20. Event Wildlife Event 2024 Feedback Thread

Well, with another Event soon to come to an end - having gone through this thread and laughing at all the whiners crying that the Event building would be impossible - as usual, it is very much obtainable without using a single diamond (as it usually is). I am surprised so far to find my...