• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Kalliopeia

Guild Expedition Ranking

Proposal: Enhance the GUI in the Guild Expedition to allow players to display the ranks of players based on number of encounters completed. Have you checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? A similar idea...
  2. Kalliopeia

Forwarded: Cannot visit some taverns despite the "visit tavern" icon

When using the web version of the app, I can visit friends' taverns from the social bar. On the left, I can see that I can visit that friend, because of the chair with the arrow. Hovering over that icon, I get the prompt "Visit tavern". When I click on it, it "visits" the tavern, occasionally...
  3. Kalliopeia

Show troop type on popup

Proposal: When preparing to battle, including in the Army Management screen, show the type of the troop on the details popup. Have you checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? Yes; No. Reason: On the web...
  4. Kalliopeia

Forwarded: Unifying the GB UI

Proposal: Combine the two views of "my great buildings" into a single user interface. Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea? Yes. Searching for "GB UI" and variations on it wasn't successful, but I searched for other terms and combinations. Nothing similar emerged. Reason...