• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. multi accounts cheating

this is where my problem arises..im new 10 month city 350att%..these guilds with 5 so-called sister guilds swapping accounts in and out every gbg season...im from a game where the cheating got so bad we were using 150 emails and several bots...it becomes just stupid and a waste of time,ill do my...
  2. multi accounts cheating

thank you Emberquard...me and my team love this game..we are from Evony.....started 5th jan 2020....keep our noses in our own backyards and hope inno can catch the cheaters
  3. multi accounts cheating

so thats it...inno games cannot monitor the game nor can they inforce their own rules..
  4. multi accounts cheating

ok we will have to make our discession on what new game to go to now....it seems FoE is now full of these multi accounts with players using 20 accounts...like guilds with 5 other guilds jumping and swapping every new gbg season....so it cant be prooved nor can the cheating be stopped?
  5. multi accounts cheating

ive asked if its possible to cheat buying these accounts and using them?you must have digital spiders looking for multi accounting....or your telling us theres no way to know so these players really do have 20 accounts each?
  6. multi accounts cheating

hi im new played for 10 months....its been a good game..but we have discovered theres multi accounts being made and used plus accounts being sold...when me and my team started we were told you cannot cheat on this game?is that true and does inno games have spiders looking for multi logg ins?my...
  7. BULLYING MUST BE STOPPED

im bullied daily as im 900k and i have the biggest 400mil players mocking me and beating on me daily...ive got up to beating 72mil rank players now
  8. BULLYING MUST BE STOPPED

im only 900k and beating 73mill players
  9. triple triangle

i need to let an inno staff know about a serious issue from elvenar advert that is putting inno games on fbi watch list
  10. GE level 5

i started 114 days ago...im at GE64 so agreed,but i also know how the game works using the 50%att rule,so the game is basic and easy for me,just stick to the 50%att rule and life is fun ingame
  11. GE level 5

the reason old players dont want new players to get new GE is the fact how hard it was for the 5-8 year players to start...you will make all their hard work over many years a waste of time as a new player will speed up to mars age...just do the lvl5 GE so older players have a new level and new...