• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Soccer Contest

2. Ancient Egypt Settlement Quick Start Guide

As the author of the aforementioned mathematical analysis, I would like to point out that I gave up on trying to adjust my calculations for every single parameter after realising just how much of a leeway we as players have in the Egyptian settlement. It is possible and even expected that you...
  3. Event Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

It really depends on what daily specials you are aiming for. As tickets regenerate at a rate of 1 every 8 hours, it is optimal to try the tournament 3 times a day. Unfortunately, there is also a hard cap of 3 tickets stored before they stop regenerating. Also, every other quest you complete...
  4. A Mathematical Analysis of the Egyptian Settlement

Well, it's been a while since I last ran the Egyptian settlement. But.. 1) You don't need to win the hard fight every day, only every other day, meaning you can easily afford to lose the first day's hard battle. 2) Depending on when you started the settlement, you should be able to get a few...
  5. A Mathematical Analysis of the Egyptian Settlement

EGYPT WITHOUT THE HARD BATTLES With these two warnings, our mathematical analysis of the Egyptian Settlement has come to an end for the most part. As you may have noticed though, the entire premise of our analyses depended on a player’s ability to fight and win the hard fights every day in each...
  6. A Mathematical Analysis of the Egyptian Settlement

Now, as I was saying, getting the loot in is only part of the problem. Since we don’t actually use loot to complete the settlement – we use goods instead – the real bottleneck calculations come in the form of goods produced per building per day. But first, how many goods do we really need to...
  7. A Mathematical Analysis of the Egyptian Settlement

LOOT & GOODS The Egyptian Settlement has one trait in common with the other two cultures: There is an upper limit to the number of cultural goods you will need to produce to complete the settlement, assuming you have pissed off some deity and do not hit any 4X bonuses at all. The unique – and...
  8. A Mathematical Analysis of the Egyptian Settlement

And so, I present you with the first of our many calculations: *Sighs in relief as the combat section is already 5 times as long as I intended it to be* Since Nubian Archers are a bit more useful against certain enemy types when massed (i.e. You will rarely need 8 Camels but you might...
  9. A Mathematical Analysis of the Egyptian Settlement

Hello folks, I am Muhabir from the East Nagach server. I’ve been playing FoE for about a year now but haven’t really been active on the forums. However the – relatively – new settlement appeared to be quite a mathematical curiosity from a few points and over the course of the last couple of...