• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. SK of Reds - Retired

New Content New World Uceria feedback

Hey @Spartan08 what is the new world going to offer that isn't already offered in current worlds?
  2. SK of Reds - Retired

New Content Mobile Video Ads A/B Test II Feedback

Dear Inno Games Thank you very much for not placing any Ads or chances of having to watch them for me on either brower or iOS. I am an avid player of FOE and will spend money every time there is an event and certainly times when i'm partaking in GbG. For those that are paying players, I don't...
  3. SK of Reds - Retired

Thanks @Knight of ICE, I was hoping for this not to be the case. Can't believe Inno is forcing loyal spending customers to subscribe. Well, I will wait for a bit then will have no choice but to delete the game.
  4. SK of Reds - Retired

Dear Inno I can understand the need to do what you're doing, I am a business owner and entrepreneur myself. To be able to increase sales is the only way to keep your shareholders happy. There are several ways to do this other than having your already loyal spending customers forced to spend...
  5. SK of Reds - Retired

@Katesha, just so i'm clear, when you refer to a Forge Plus Package, what are you referring to? Any diamond packages or a special Counselor Package? I have personally spent thousands of pounds on both mobile (iOS) and browser but never anything other than diamonds. Thanks for your help.
  6. SK of Reds - Retired

AD Reach the Needed Castle system

So sad, I was looking forward to unlocking them all
  7. SK of Reds - Retired

Update Update to 1.205 Feedback

Quick question, from an iOS perspectiv, downloading the app again from the App Store it advises the version to be 1.204 (still). Any reason why the most recent version hasn't been released yet? I thought if I deleted the app and reinstalled the newer version would be active but it's not.
  8. SK of Reds - Retired

GBG match ups are not random and they are ruining the game

Wow, you clearly have no idea mate. When GbG was first launched it was clearly random, that much I know. A few months back something changed and we battled the same guilds over and over. That took the fun out of it. My guild hasnt lost 1 round in 10 months now. WE DO NOT USE IT AS A FARMING...
  9. SK of Reds - Retired

GBG IS BROKEN

Again, this isn't the reason why my guild fights in GbG. Yes, the rewards are amazing but my guild are a fully focused GbG guild as majority of us are mobile devices players. We like the competition. Maybe this makes us a very limited amount of players that are asking for a fair matchup not for...
  10. SK of Reds - Retired

Sorry, I presumed that it had started for other servers. Apologies
  11. SK of Reds - Retired

Has anyone seen a difference in GbG (match ups)? I know an update has been pushed in beta but I wanted to see if there's a difference in live. There have been instances where changes were pushed into live without notification, not many but there have been instances.
  12. SK of Reds - Retired

I don't have this in mine. I've updated to the most recent version 1.205; however, it's on iOS so that might be the difference.
  13. SK of Reds - Retired

That has been rectified, I'm on iPad and it works as it should now.
  14. SK of Reds - Retired

GBG IS BROKEN

I can certainly say it's not the case in my world. My guild hasn't lost a round in over 9 months. I know for a fact there are several guilds wanting to compete with us since Jan this year when the algorithm was changed. Do I make an insane amount of rewards, yes, but not because I'm farming. We...
  15. SK of Reds - Retired

GBG IS BROKEN

I don't think majority of the experienced players are naive enough to advise they'll quit playing the game based on Inno's inability to understand the issue. We will just stop buying diamonds to use in GbG. I won't stop buying diamonds altogether as I do enjoy the events. However, if the finance...
  16. SK of Reds - Retired

GBG IS BROKEN

If Inno just remove camps they're basically saying they longer like money. I don't think that's happening, the best course of action, unfortunately, would be not to buy them for anyone who does.
  17. SK of Reds - Retired

GBG IS BROKEN

I love GbG and after this new algorithm was implemented my guilds motivation has gone down and down. It's time someone takes this directly to the head of Inno. Some players spend an immense amount of money on this game, and I understand it's not fair only to listen to them, we have to listen to...
  18. SK of Reds - Retired

Confirmed: Message Center

Currently I am unable to edit, copy or delete a message on any thread once posted unless I leave the thread and come back in. I've asked in my own guild and there seems to be a fair few there. I reported this to support and was asked to clear cache and then do the normal delete app and...
  19. SK of Reds - Retired

Antiques Dealer Auction Minimum Increments

Just put an alarm to the last 30 seconds of the auction. Simple, problem solved.
  20. SK of Reds - Retired

Forwarded: To be able to select the Era of goods in the Market (mobile)

Sorry, but that is not accurate. This would not just be used for players to balance their stock. I’m in VF but look for lower era goods for my guild treasury. Currently I have to click on each good from that era 1 at a time. What I understand from this idea is that we can just chose the era we...