• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Offering 1.8 Support

Hello there evereyone in O!! Me and my friends (Some of my friend arc is below 70) currently offering 1.8 Support for all players/guild that doesn't provide any Arc Support. If you dont know what is 1.8 Support, it's a way to level up your Great Building faster (not as fast as 1.9) If you want...
  2. HELP!!! I CAN'T PLAY

can anyone help me please? i've clear browser cache, restart pc, even done restore on the pc.. it still the same..
  3. Looking for Colonial & LMA Goods will give 2fps per trade!!

I'm currently offer you Industrial Goods for Colonial, Colonial Goods for LMA, LMA goods for HMA. I will give you for each offer you accept but in a huge/big amount! I will put 2fps in you desired GB Add me up : Rongz93 My Goods : *Industrial Goods* 1000 Whale Oil 1000 Textiles 700 Rubber 450...
  4. Looking for OF Goods trade with VF Goods will give 3fps each trade

100 Data Crystals (VF) > 200 Corals (OF) 100 Nanites (VF) > 200 Pearls (OF) 200 Corals (OF) > 400 Paper batteries (AF) 200 Pearls (OF) > 400 AI Data (AF) 200 Paper batteries (AF) > 400 Algae (Future) 200 Paper batteries (AF) > 400 Biogeochemical...
  5. Looking 1.9 Thread!

Me and my brother are currently looking for 1.9 thread
  6. Recruiting Guild member active GE and GBG!

Guildname : Distrubed Founder : Delutional -Distrubed accept any era player -This guild is level 28 soon to be level 29 -Provide 3 Forge Points everyday in your TownHall -Provide Recruitment Boost 14% (Reduce the time recruit and heal army) -Reduces coin and supply cost of all buildings by 7%...
  7. Looking for Future Goods will pay FP

I need PE Goods for CF or Future Goods for Arc.. Offer me, please dont go high