• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. suethegreat

Removal of Daily log in bonus rewards

Ok apparently this was a trial but many had their screen filled with a daily prize and chest building if they logged in daily. When the Halloween event started this reward system disappeared. Word is it was a trial and ceased? Where was the warning or if buried somewhere why did the big display...
  2. suethegreat

Daily Quests more variety please?

Is it about time Daily Quests had more variety? As players are here for more years a bit of variation would help. Forced to do them when linked to events or to get Castle points even during normal play there can be 5 or more tasks to do. Todays 'prize' offering is SOK or.... SOK minor...
  3. suethegreat

Snowed under with selection kits

Is there any trick to coping with the recent plethora of selection kits and fragments? It seems it wont be long before we have fragments of fragments. In one of my lesser cities i already have 200 selection kits most of which I have no idea as to content and lack of time to find out. Maybe i do...
  4. suethegreat

Stacking of boosts etc on right hand side

Was it announced that the annoying boxes of activated boosts/functions down the right side (on monitors) would be stacked? I just activated my SMB collection as i didnt see it on the right so assumed all 90 used. No it was hidden under LOA boost countdown. Not everyone has magnified vision and...
  5. suethegreat

Competition results

Is there a problem with competition results? Finished Monday results 'shortly' comments on thread turned off so cant ask there.
  6. suethegreat

Has Supplies production changed?

Just collected from my supplies buildings in Inductrial and can only now do 5 minute productions as other options are locked and asking me to research Cultivation to unlock???
  7. suethegreat

New Bug: New Trading Post icon seems off

Summer 2023 Trading post building has a coin collect icon that seems too far right of the build, sits over other builds and can result in a error in collection from the wrong building.
  8. suethegreat

Change in neighbourhoods

When are hoods supposed to change? I thought every other week but just recently this hasnt kicked in? was 3 recently?
  9. suethegreat

Ageing up

Just aged a city into Colonial and sat back for a barrage of story quests. Completing quite an expensive quest including diamond spend to reduce the timescale for 2 hidden prizes i was rewarded with......5 Spearfighters and 5 Slingers...... really? is this a mistake? (i know it isn't lol) Is...
  10. suethegreat

Aging up to Late Middle Ages

Have changes been made to the story/side quests in some (maybe lower age) eras? My main city in LMA aged then ticked along with 2 recurrings without much of an issue. I aged up another city after the event for more grief :) i have however had a mass of side quests for constant Nav map and unit...
  11. suethegreat

Way to collapse icons on right in laptop mode?

Is there a way to collapse the icons on the right on a laptop? Incidents are increasingly being hidden in this area under the icons. Cant see a suggestion for this.
  12. suethegreat

St Patricks event start?

Is it correct that the next event starts on a Friday? usually Thursday. Also how long do completed auctions say after completion? until you collect or is there a time limit? cheers
  13. suethegreat

Motivation priorities

I have noticed my fairground builds, helter skelter etc very often miss the motivation aid process with productions being aided in preference to this build set even. Is it a case that multi part builds fall under the radar when auto aid is handed out? or just bad luck? Personally not a fan of...
  14. suethegreat

New Bug: Ferris Wheel graphics issue?

In one of my cities my ferris wheel lvl9 stopped appearing blue and stopped moving and became a gold colour. Told to delete cookies and cache no different. Also noticed another players wheel was the same and when they viewed they saw gold too so not my browser. In a totally different world...
  15. suethegreat

Do Not Suggest: Store GB's

apologies cant see this suggested, maybe it has. Can it be made possible to store a GB? reason.....when doing events space is needed to build things and often a large space. Given you cant store parts of a connected build nor some buildings you require output for event there may be a GB you...
  16. suethegreat

New Bug: Pirate Event upgrade reward not showing and freezes

The Pirate hideout upgrade prior to coins freezes and upon reloading game progress is reinstated and upon checking the upgrade is in inventory. This has happened in 2 cities.
  17. suethegreat

New Bug: Tavern status not showing occupancy not updating

Apologies if reported but tied to check everything! Boosts on taverns are not showing over building and the number of sitters is not updating. Need to enter tavern to see what is happening.
  18. suethegreat

FOE Birthday 2021?

Will there be any goodies to celebrate the 9th birthday? As a newbie last year the birthday bonus was a great help so crossing fingers :)
  19. suethegreat

Unformatted: message box for gb contribution norms

Dont kill me but i did search for this before posting and didnt find anything.... With lots of new players getting to grips with the game the subject of contributing to gb's can be tricky. A lot of angst and miffed messaging could be avoided if there was a message box added to players profiles...
  20. suethegreat

incomplete builds

Given the frequency of events probably a lot of players are accumulating several incomplete builds in inventory missing a level or more. Are these trash? do we wait for AD to produce missing levels or will the event next year/time have the same compatible builds? eg incomplete bakeries that...