• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. do you need something ?

need ME goods ? well i'll give it for cheep or i can boost you (not really)
  2. Implemented: Can we ad the beta server on mobile please?

That's it a beta server on mobile
  3. Messed up stuff + rant

Lol why when you have Notre-dame you don't have the burned roof, or why when you have the school there is no shooter. ok jokes aside, Why the ching chong settlement exist ? Its useless you gain nothing cool its so bad and wen its gone the average suicide rate will drop to 0%. Bruh imagine in...
  4. am i right ?

Is it me or late midle ages and hight midle ages have a really sad music. and the vikings there music is saxon.
  5. Make quests more intresting.

Ad more diverse quests, not just collect 1000 suplies, more like kill soldiers of your age ect... I mean more interesting quest that make the game less repetitive and more enjoyable. Like quests that entertain you whilst you supplies are producing
  6. Join Tempus fugit now. Michaelvilli is oceanic future.

Join tempus fugit you will have 2 fp boneses and more. were expirienced players.
  7. Do Not Suggest: New troop

I have an Idea ! Why not a new troop ? My new troop is the medic, he gives a 25% deffence boost to you troops. the medic can heal a troop if died, but only once. The medic has 12 movement, he also has 7 attack points, finally he has 9 defense. the medic would be unlocked in events like rogues...