• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Mandolyn

New Bug: Event tab & Sand Box disappearing.

In the last couple of days I find my event tab and sand box disappearing after I've logged in on pc and then incidents are duplicated at the same time, this happens across all my worlds. When I click on an incident a rewards is presented, then immediately the identical type appears. Once the...
  2. Mandolyn

Message error with trades

A guild member asked in the Trade thread, why his trades were deleted, but it seems to be a message error because on pc it says 'The attached trade offer does not exist anymore.' however, on mobile it says ' This message was deleted' and it's causing confusion as guild members think that the...
  3. Mandolyn

Perhaps not a New Idea on Blue Prints

Proposal: In my opinion, there are some Buildings that have an expiry time frame and their Blueprints (Bp’s) are obtained through Guild Expeditions, incidents & aiding Guildies with their GB’s and, thus, tend to build up in the Great Building (GB) Inventory. Selling these excess BP’s of Great...
  4. Mandolyn

We are looking for you

We, at EliteSquad a top 20 guild, are looking to recruit active players who enjoy GBG, to reinforce our team. We're especially looking for Aussies & Canadians/USA or in that time zone. Our main aim is to build strategically whilst having fun, but do have a few guide lines. Interested in looking...