• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Stuck in LMA Bonus Quest

Got story,side n bonus but no RQ
  2. Stuck in LMA Bonus Quest

So I should just stick in what the Q ask me to do n no extra then RQs should appear once I finish all my Bonus Q
  3. Stuck in LMA Bonus Quest

Is Recurring Quest will eventually show up after I finish Bonus Quest ( did about 6 quests already) is it ok keep exploring into the map ? Im fighting w mixture of LMA troops n CA troops occasionally. I had been receiving CA goods as rewards. Is this normal? I just want to get into recurring...
  4. Event Summer Event 2020

long line up at the AD
  5. Event Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

I lost 3 match straight in tournament all with over 70% victory chance. Ha ha prediction start sounds like the weather forecast. what a Joke
  6. Looking to join a friendly Guide

Hi there Im a very new player ( few months old) and I’m at HMA rn. Just left my guide cause not much or no communication at all. I’m focus in building my city , trade goods, swap fp to each other Gb and I visit all my friends everyday. Not very good in fighting never try PvP. I need to join...