• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Help with an annoying "friend" please?

It's just my way of seeing things. But plundering is part of the game. There is plenty of way to avoid it (tavern shield, galata or collecting in time) If it could be avoided by just blocking the player, this feature wouldn't make any sense.
  2. Really upset a my neighbour!

I am the exact same way. we are playing a fighting game if they do not want to be attacked then suggest they go play sim city. In my guild we have a thread specifically for responses like this. we call it our Crymail thread. My website
  3. Why do you play Forge of Empires?

New content frequently. Still an active player base. It's just complicated enough to stay fun through the ages, but not cluttered with millions of strange resources and supplies like most empire building games are. __________________ My website
  4. How long have you been playing FoE?

Nearly 6 months, One of the best games of it's type. Was looking through a lot of them, none come close. Some people I've heard play this game allready for years for free and still enjoy it. cheers, printsbery
  5. space management

What I do is usually save up all the resources I need for the next age, use the city planner app and plan my ideal city out, then when it's time I bulldoze the crap out of all legacy buildings then lay down fresh new ones in the layout I planned. You have to save the FPs and resources need to...
  6. What did you last eat?

I cooked 2 lbs of pork shoulder in a baking pumpkin, with a can of hard cider poured in to fill the gaps. It was quiet possibly the most tender pork I've eaten, and the best pumpkin I've ever had. onplanners
  7. Building

Hi. Glad to join the community. I started playing FoE 2 days ago. I read some guides but aren't that clear how I can sell some building or replace? Thanks, onplanners