• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Itsu

Closed WTII Reboot Week #1 26/06/23

22:35
  2. Itsu

Howdy Mac, in which server and world are you playing? I'm on the international server and in...

Howdy Mac, in which server and world are you playing? I'm on the international server and in Dinegu, Rugnir and Tuulech... Itsu
  3. Itsu

Mods vs. Non-Mods

4. Itsu

New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

Add to all of the previous that the fragments that adds up in level 5 gives us attack force. So when you build them you're wasting another valuable space for defend buildings... What a sarcastic decision is it?
  5. Itsu

Time to leave Forge of Empires

My two cents: the initial reward in a new world has been changed: with the very same money you don't have recurring rewards, and the number of diamonds are halved. I can't understand this step because everything in this game is virtual except the dollar you give them isn't. How can they crush a...
  6. Itsu

I have lost 7 x 750 diamonds

Supposedly they have checked the logs and everything is ok. But this is not true. Had I know this problem I'd made a screenshot of the original offer...
  7. Itsu

I have lost 7 x 750 diamonds

At the start of this year before the end of the 2002 winter event I have bought a 6500 + 7 x 750 diamond package in a new city / new world. especially to finish the game with the best results as possible. But: when I bought it, I have received the 6500 diamonds but the recurring 7 x 750 diamond...
  8. Itsu

Event Hub Discontinuation - Feedback

I can't understand the hate of this small building that occupied an empty region of the city... It gave various helps in building your city or fighting harder besides the chronology that you have played... I'm very much missing it and when it could be possible then PSE bring it back.
  9. Itsu

Closed August Pirate Contest

My Pirate Name is: Scurvy Puffypant. So you can figure it that I'm wearing a white shirt... :lol:
  10. Itsu

Newish nOOb's takeaways and tips for new players

Really that's the case. But if you change the turnout time you'll loose one whole day :( So be prepared not to lose a day's chance to go for the 7th :)
  11. Itsu

Word Association Game - April

I am poor