• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Okuma

Event St. Patrick's Event Feedback

I'd just like to add to my previous post in which I said that getting a full set and full set of upgrades without spending a single diamond would be a close thing. Well it IS possible, I have just got my last upgrade with 24 hrs and 120 PoG to spare and I only started playing FoE in early...
  2. Okuma

Event St. Patrick's Event Feedback

Just like to say I'm enjoying this event, its very tactical and gets the brain cells working. I've only been playing FoE since January so a bit of a newbie but to date I've got a full set plus I have also upgraded two of them, all without spending a single diamond. With 10 days to go (= 2500...