• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

you nailed it. great post. inno, you need to take note for a change.
  2. Word Association Game - April

stewed with a
  3. Word Association Game - April

greener on the
  4. Word Association Game - April

my favourite sprouts
  5. Word Association Game - April

except for this ....
  6. Word Association Game - April

said the lion
  7. Word Association Game - April

bow and arrow
  8. Use of Guild Swap Threads

Sorry CV, but you missed the point :)
  9. Use of Guild Swap Threads

Yep .. go along with all of that, I'm experienced player. What do you think of my question:- "It occurs to me that he is, perhaps, absorbing guild FP across the GBs and making it harder for other members to win GB rewards."
  10. What did you last eat?

Why does a vegetarian want to eat something that tastes like a dead animal?
  11. Event St. Patrick's Event Feedback

I played this Event for as much as I could stand it. The worst Event I've seen on FoE in the years I've played. If we get another Event like this I will be ignoring it. This Event turned a fun game into a tedious job.
  12. Use of Guild Swap Threads

We have a guild member who generates a LOT of FP, especially for a new World. He is placing a different GB in each guild swap thread. eg. Arc into the 10 FP swap Traz into the 20 CoA into the 30 etc I would appreciate feedback on what effect this will have on other guild members, please...
  13. Event St. Patrick's Event Feedback

Although this is a new account, I have played FoE for some 2 years in top guilds. This is the worst Event we have experienced in all that time by a very long way. It is the first time I have known players to leave the game over an Event because they feel that there is no future in FoE. Hours...