• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Ikee Locc

Advertising

But how would then they complain? I swear, if Inno gave them 990 diamonds they'd ask why didn't they gave us 1000? Aid all is great! I hope it doesn't get removed cause of these moaners. I'd watch 15 min adds each just so that I don't have to go through that soul wrenching manual clicking ever...
  2. Ikee Locc

Looking for a Multiguild 1.9 Cirgard

I'm also looking for an inter-guild 1.9 thread. Send me a PM if you can help me out. Thanx.
  3. Ikee Locc

PVP arena oddity

https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/higher-age-units-guide-v2-03.37109/post-325314
  4. Ikee Locc

Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021 - Feedback

I know... I was being sarcastic. New awards suck.
  5. Ikee Locc

Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021 - Feedback

Coins and supplies for awards? What, no medals? ::rolleyes::
  6. Ikee Locc

Not enough events!

Not enough events!
  7. Ikee Locc

Closed August Pirate Contest

My pirate name is: Jolly Puffypants. :lol: World: Brisgard
  8. Ikee Locc

beta spoiler castle-system

Looking forward to this! Does it include lvl 5 GE?
  9. Ikee Locc

Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

How many paws per ticket/game is considered decent (closer to getting 1 fully leveled mountain reserve)?
  10. Ikee Locc

New Bug: Statue of Honor/RTV Bug

For the last 2-3 collections, all of my chained building (Statue of Honor, Winter Train, Terracotta Vineyard and Hippodrome) productions keep restarting (I haven;t added or removed any parts).