• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Do Not Suggest: Ability to see the 'Last Active' date of Friends in Friends List

That would work. Just a date to go on, to make an informed decision
  2. Do Not Suggest: Ability to see the 'Last Active' date of Friends in Friends List

if this has appeared as an improvement again (and it keeps coming up as a suggestion from other people), then it suggests that there is still that room for that improvement ,or whatever was put in place does not meet the need.
  3. Do Not Suggest: Ability to see the 'Last Active' date of Friends in Friends List

My intention was to make it an easier process than having to look down the list of actions in the town hall and check it against all the friend list. It seems part of the problem i have bene facing is due to being on the phone app (i havent tried much online. I'll give that a try)
  4. Do Not Suggest: Ability to see the 'Last Active' date of Friends in Friends List

My idea is that we should see the date a player was last active in our friends list (the date a player last logged on/played). The reason for this would be so we can view our friends list and easily identify/presume which of our friends are no longer playing the game or are not as active as we...