• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. 118m points and 53k attacks in 12 days

This calculation is perfect to be honest.Nice job! I would only suggest that I meant those points based on my attack boost (1200/425) as if you have my boost then you do not get wounded until attrition 17 and don`t lose troops until attrition 32-36(depends on AO). If there is a good GBG...
  2. 118m points and 53k attacks in 12 days

Basically you could have found it out in easier way without wasting others time or getting reactions. Just go ahead and do the math that`s always gives the truth. 53k fights would be difficult for everyone, even if somebody filles up towers in GvG but doable without cheating or using bots...
  3. 118m points and 53k attacks in 12 days

That proves my point, in gbg you fight against normal troops for full amount of points. These fights got done in GvG which isn`t a big deal when somebody gives you filled towers. But I respect the dedication
  4. 118m points and 53k attacks in 12 days

Nice one mate, congrats. I assume it`s not only from GBG and also assume that somebody filled up GvG towers for you to create figths. Highly doubt that you made 53k fights in GBG or GvG in the fair play but hey, either way that`s an impressive number.The problem I have is the numbers 1 SAAB...
  5. GbG Exploitation must be stopped

17k fights in a proper guild isn`t that much and you don`t have to spend hours and hours on the game but the sore thumb is true though....I did this once to make a new record but never will do it again for sure....constant boring clicking....not for me
  6. GbG Exploitation must be stopped

I would be happy for you man, go on, let them burn :D
  7. GbG Exploitation must be stopped

Every player has the chance to have great city with high attack boost and ability to fight. It`s not the system`s fault that majority of the players haven`t enough skills to improve quicker and they spend 3-5 years to get a medium quality city. Blame yourself for not being able to fight on GBG...
  8. Forwarded: Feature to repeat recurring quests

It`s obviously a good idea, shouldn`t be argued at all. It`s just common sense which would make the game faster,better and less boring.....