• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Not a Bug: Chateau Frontak dos not gave 50%

In web version this great bilding dos not provide +50% when i ansver of he questions!
  2. Tavern boost merchants ratio

I tray it in browser version I did not see any effect! How dos it work? also the construction boost does not apply on started buildings!!!
  3. Unformatted: for 10 diamonds to have allowed

what about "garage sales" ability for 10 diamonds to have allowed opening 2 day sells(auction)@
  4. difficulty II in Expedition

I wot to 3 of the owners of guild CARPE DIEM "Please unlock for me difficulty II in Expedition - you have the rights." No answer. what I can do in this case?
  5. the Antique dealer is bic robber

Hi offer "ornate baths" for 19.440 for sell ant to buy from me 4.860 this is 25% !! 75 % profit - ROBBER!
  6. Not a Bug: no "trusted" right

I m not sure, but..
  7. how the "state building" work

See message