• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. incidents

i log in multiple times a day, so if people beat me to them, tuff titties for me. there have been times when i have not had incidents at all, for 5 or so hrs after reset, then get 1 or 2 of them MAYBE, then after collecting them, get a new quest requiring them, and don't have any for another 6+...
  2. incidents

i don't care if some of you don't want to do it, it would pass the time when waiting for something else to finish. if i go and look at anyone's city, and there is an incident sitting there, i want it. i did not say anything about it being part of or instead of plundering. it would just be an...
  3. incidents

i would like to look at your city, and be able to collect your incidents for myself. a weekly limit would be fine.