• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Camerlottoo

Fix Colosseum

it is bad..and proof of this is the mods even agree its bad..sell it and make better use of your space
  2. Camerlottoo

Mods vs. Non-Mods

3. Camerlottoo

New Content Research Tech Tree Feedback

absolutely garbage!! looks horrible and too difficult to read as details are too small. colours are terrible. Has the feel that it was set up for a 10yo with the graphics..should have option to revert back to previous version of it
  4. Camerlottoo

Mods vs. Non-Mods

5. Camerlottoo

Update Update to 1.169

looks good to me cheers
  6. Camerlottoo

Mods vs. Non-Mods

7. Camerlottoo

Official 'Looking for Friends' Thread

Cheap beer and horriable food but hey at least it is consistant hehehe will aid n tavern every day please add me :) cannot send out any more friends requests :(
  8. Camerlottoo

Mods vs. Non-Mods

9. Camerlottoo

What is good about terrace farm?

Agent is this your humour or are you just very unhelpful?? I believe this was a legit question (the purpose of the forums) to find out information on a building.
  10. Camerlottoo

Wishing Well

good spot looked for like 10 mins then gave up heheh
  11. Camerlottoo

What happened to my gifts after the winter event have finished?

yes if you did not buy them with diamonds before the event finished you have missed out!
  12. Camerlottoo

Mods vs. Non-Mods

13. Camerlottoo

Event Winter Event 2019

Apparently yes..I was shocked too as I joined the game during the event. I thought the 3K diamonds was if you wanted the stuff but had no raindeer..it was only thro the forums that I learnt that all the diamonds I wasted on getting the stars to get the raindeer were a waste as the 3k stayed the...
  14. Camerlottoo

Mods vs. Non-Mods

15. Camerlottoo

Obs , events ?

It really is the job of the Guild leaders to teach new players these things. How else do you learn?? Then the cycle continues. The fact that you all use abbrev. in here is point in case. How do new players learn to play without explanations in game. If its made like a tutorial again it will be...
  16. Camerlottoo

Adding to other's GB's

Thanks Kingofkool...I did not know this either..will deff look at this now cheers
  17. Camerlottoo

What did you last eat?

A pizza with the lot is not a pizza with the lot without pineapple...now if it is an aussie then pineapple would just be crazy!
  18. Camerlottoo

What did you last eat?

cold pizza for breaky nom nom nom and yes it had pinapple on it :P:P
  19. Camerlottoo

Mods vs. Non-Mods