• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Closed WTII Reboot Week #1 26/06/23

Bump bump
  2. Closed WTII Reboot Week #1 26/06/23

madness
  3. Closed WTII Reboot Week #1 26/06/23

I am sure I will be getting board of just posting
  4. Closed WTII Reboot Week #1 26/06/23

well so do i
  5. Closed WTII Reboot Week #1 26/06/23

does a reply also count as a post?
  6. Event Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback Thread

And what about the players spending real money to get the top league positions and get knocked off. the game is all about timing !!!!. I also wasted a few specials at what I felt was the end of the event. they could have been used later when I would have got me more points. but they are gone now...
  7. Event Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback Thread

24H extra is just basically wrong. You cant just change the rules of the game like that. and yes if I am knocked down a league position after spending diamonds in the last few hours to get to that top 5% I will be very unhappy and expect my 5% position reward. BAD Move Inno