• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Fumito

Spoils of war

The 1st 4 victorious main city battles have a -% chance of providing you with a random reward. Does 'main city battles'' mean defending city and attacking other cities?
  2. Fumito

Which GB?

I need some advice about what to build. I have all BPs to build HC, TA, BG and Atraz. Which one do you think I should build 1st and why? :D
  3. Fumito

GB leveling

Is there any means to know who levels my GB, if I'm off when it happens?
  4. Fumito

Hi, I have log in issue sometimes. but the current one gives me a headache. The 1st SS(fpb.jpg) just happens to Chrome. It doesn't load and it happens only on this site. I uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome but it still happens. The second ones(fpb1.jpg) happens to Firefox. The page doesn't...
  5. Fumito

Winter Train Upgrade kit?

Is there any chance to get Winter Train Upgrade Kit? I'm not sure Inno has it released or not, but because i started playing this game in December last year and couldn't manage to get maxed lv of it. So....please let me know if I still can grab it from some event or I have no hope. Thank you.
  6. Fumito

Best defending army

Hi, I wanna know what is your best defending army. I see some using artillery units+ rogues. Mine is mixed. What about yours and why? :D
  7. Fumito

2 waves army II

I'm in Early Middle Age and I'm not an expert on the battle. I keep skipping the fight when I see large army with has 2 waves. So, I need advice about how to win this battle. Thank you.
  8. Fumito

Cultural Settlement

Can we select type of cultural settlement? I have finished Feudal Japan twice and it still shows up for the next. It's boring if I have to do it again. Thanks.
  9. Fumito

Great Building Construction

Hi. I have a question to ask. Is it possible for free players to construct GB(the others,not Oracle of Delphi) without spending? I have tried to get all the missing blueprints and I can manage to get 8 but there is 1 left that I still can't get it(for Tower of Babel and Status of Zeus). Please...
  10. Fumito

How to invite friends to play this game?

I have 2 questions. 1 How to invite friends to play this game? 2 I'm not sure how reconstruction works. Can anyone help explain it to me or where can I find its detail? Thank you.
  11. Fumito

Wishing Well

I got Wishing Well (complete one) from Winter Event and it is in my inventory but when I click use and try to place it, it doesn't let me. Do I need to do any thing to place it? Let me know, thank you!
  12. Fumito

Medals and guild expedition

I still don't know much about the game and I have a few questions to ask. 1 How to participate in Guild expedition? 2 How to use medals? 3 Can we check guild list and how if we can? Thank you.
  13. Fumito

How can I get Tactician's tower?

How can I get Tactician's tower? Thank you. :D
  14. Fumito

How to donate goods to the guild?

I'm a newbie. Please tell me how to donate goods to the guild. Thanks.