• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Newbie in need. How do I increase my peoples?

Come to my city and take em
  2. Which tech to save

But rest follow the strat till you get blocked in story quest
  3. Which tech to save

Thats why age up after gbg and ge starts So you have around 1 week to get those quests + research done .
  4. Newbie in need. How do I increase my peoples?

With time , build population gbs or event buildings And then you will have more than enough population like i have over 30k lying around
  5. Disappointed

Gbg is a farm which you need to plunder. I guess gbg should be more regarding competition then farm of fps
  6. Closed March Forum Contest

Thank you
  7. How do I cancel a boost?

Why not both short
  8. Helping more players get active in game

Why not make it/play a clicker game then. Instead of more aiding.
  9. Helping more players get active in game

Aiding is the most tedious thing in the game
  10. Helping more players get active in game

Wow you are suggesting to increase time on the thing Whose time players are looking to reduce as much as possible
  11. Plundering is actually stealing

Oh so you would beat someone if he/she knocks you off the board game for his safety/progress. What a childish attitude? Who let's these 5 year olds play the game like forge of empires. Kid its a game for 7+ not 7 below
  12. Diamonds

There are ways to get alot of diamond as a free 2 play player
  13. Do you keep army units or delete them?

Attaching my units of just progressive era which i am currently in .
  14. Do you keep army units or delete them?

They have unattached not the attached units. Attached units are those which you make directly from its respective building. But unattached are just units with no tie to them. They dont get deleted when you delete the miltary buildings. I have only 2 attached units I.e. rogues . Rest are...
  15. Unformatted: Tavern Shenanigans

Goods are easy to get Just get some high age goods and trade them down. It may take some time to trade down but eventually you will get them
  16. Why do you bully new players with daily challenges????

Building and taking all of them to level 10 takes so much time for a new player. So for becoming a fighter. I would suggest take only one to 10(I would suggest any one of zeus or cdm) and others to 5. A level 1 loa is enough if used correctly. As new players will most likely use its 40x boosts...
  17. Why do you bully new players with daily challenges????

I suggest building arc as soon as possible Even at level 1 its pretty powerfull.it will not only save you some fps to get bps also will provide more bps and give chance to gain fps if you use it correctly .
  18. Why do you bully new players with daily challenges????

Actually if you feel like this. They could just remove them. As per my survey who complains like this can't get ready for daily quest in 1 week as there major focus is to complain not to learn how to do it. If you doing it right .you can become enough powerfull to do events and daily quest in 1...
  19. Why do you bully new players with daily challenges????

We were too new oneday. Still we never felt like that.