• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Event Winter Event 2019

What is the matter? I've told you B4, all quests on this site were correct to date !
  2. Event Winter Event 2019

This image is from the WIKI, now:
  3. Event Winter Event 2019

Thank you for reply I have already contacted technical support already, but they answered me that the post on the wiki is only a prediction and it is unofficial and not issued by the game, but according to what I noticed it was all correct.
  4. Event Winter Event 2019

I think this is unfair Anyway, thank you!
  5. Event Winter Event 2019

Thanks for the quick response No dear, the only condition for playing GE is being Iron Age. The player in the Bronze Age couldn't, and the GE icon in their era is gray and inactive.
  6. Event Winter Event 2019

Hi All the quest of winter event that published on the WIKI turned out to be correct, as they all matched daily demands. The quest #65, will come in 28th December ask as follow: "Exchange 4 items in the Antiques Dealer building OR Solve 6 encounters in the Guild Expeditions" and "Gather some...